Prosthodontics is one of the branches of dentistry that deals with the restoration of missing or broken teeth, the change of tooth shape and position as well as the treatment of permanent discolorations.
In our office, we make permanent restorations, which are fixed permanently to the patient’s own teeth or implants:
· all-ceramic crowns and bridges (non-metallic)
· classical crowns and bridges (metal-fired ceramics)
· implant-supported crowns and bridges
· porcelain veneers
· composite and porcelain inlays and onlays
For patients with numerous missing teeth it is possible to make mobile prosthetic solutions that can be removed and put back into the mouth by themselves.
- skeletal dentures
- dentures with such fixing elements as latches, slides and telescopes
- flexible dentures – nylon or Acetal
The choice of the right prosthetic solution is preceded by thorough diagnostics and testing in order to fully meet the patients’ expectations, to restore their functions (chewing, speaking) and a natural smile.
Cooperation with renowned laboratories in Cracow guarantees that we use the highest quality materials, which results in obtaining the effect of natural teeth.